Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Reckless Trust
Isaiah has this new habit of thrusting his body backwards without care for where he is going to land. He gets a huge smile on his face, tips his head backwards and then the rest of his body follows. He started doing this on the bed -- I think enjoying falling into the soft pillows -- but if you are with him, he will start to do it anywhere. Even if he gets a bump, he will grin and do it again a minute later. I'm sure he will outgrow it soon, but for now, I am actually inspired at his disregard for his own personal safety in favor of the bliss of a trust fall. He knows somewhere that the universe will catch him every time he dives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Again, he reminds me of Wilder!
Post a Comment