This might not interest all of you but I wanted to record what Isaiah can say at this age because it is changing so quickly (2-3 new words a day). He is so articulate and seems to take pleasure in learning. For the astrologers among you, he has a Gemini moon and Mercury ruling his chart so his natural social and communication skills are definitely emphasized. He approaches the world as if everyone is his friend and it is wonderful to see him start to connect with other kids that he meets. He will come up and say hi to others or hug or kiss them. I look forward to a lifetime of hearing what Isaiah has to say!
Isaiah's Vocabulary at 18 months
Hi!
Hello
bye-bye!
Hola
No
Yes
Isaiah ("Yay-yah")
Mommy
Daddy
Alma
Katie
Frances ("fan-ces")
Eva ("Ewa")
Rafi
Buddha
Water
Bottle ("bobble")
Almond
Hum-mus
"Baba"(ganoush)
Chip
Cake
Bread
(ba)"Nana"
Peach
Rice
(tor) "tee-ya"
Spinach ("pinaas")
Peas
Pear
Apple
Pepper
Grapes ("rapes")
Blueberries ("bubus")
Blackberry ("baack")
Squash ("wash")
Carrot
Broccoli ("Brolli")
(to)Mato
Bean ("meen")
Flower ("wow-wer")
Leaf
Egg
Miso
Tofu
"Pine" (apple)
Noodles ("NuNu")
HotDog
Fish
Chicket ("chiket")
Fork
Spoon
Bowl
Bird
Bear
Lion
Iguana
Duck
Penguin
Owl
Frog
Turtle
Honu
Tiger
Eagle
Goat
Goose
Zebra ("we-bra")
Bunny ("munny")
Doggie
Buggie
Cat / Kitty ("tee")
Cow
Sheep ("feep")
Fox
Mouse
Wheel
Watch
Drum ("rum")
Beads
Necklace ("neck-dace")
Ring
Puppet
Puzzle
Truck ("wuck")
Brush
Bubble
Bath
Keys
Light ("wight!")
On
Off
Switch
Moon
Love
Baby
Chair
Car
Door
Window
Wallet
Blocks
Train
Beach
Waves
Sky
Blanket ("binket")
Ball
Book
Rocket
Doctor
Kiss
Hug
Hair
Eyes
Nose
Ears
Knee
Elbow
Toes
Fingers
Teeth
Mouth
Head
Shoes
Pants
All Done
Peek-a-boo!
Oh No
Up
Oooh Dat (want that)
Read It
Eat It
Hang/ing
Watch
Wash
Help
Hungry
Crazy
Hot
Cold
Wet
Beep
Songs He Sings:
ABC...
Why oh Why (Woodie Guthrie)
Baa Baa Black Sleep
Sheep, Sheep...Baaa....
Old Macdonald had a Farm (Eee I eee I ohhh.,,moo mooo...woof woof...)
1, 2, 3
6 comments:
got me teary eyed. that's a long list! its amazing to witness -- thanks hannah and fam!
-katie
Fantastic list! I like his way of pronouncing his name.
WOW!! Not only am I impressed by the vocabulary, but that mommy was able to take time sit down and get it all down "on paper". Thanks so much, Hannah.
I meant to sign my name -- woops.
I am amazed. Your attentive caring humbles me Hannah.
Thanks all. It is humbling to be his mother! Is that you, Lucy?
xo
Post a Comment